For the safety of my customers I have revised my delivery procedure-
1) ALL deliveries will be contactless.
2) Deliveries will be placed on the doorstep and I will knock and/or ring the door bell. I will then move back a minimum of 3 metres as space allows back towards the van.
3) You will need to provide a contact number for the recipient of the delivery.
4) If we receive no reply to the door we will attempt to call the number you have provided
5) If there is no answer to the door or phone call. Your order will be left safely at the recipients property - no orders will be left at neighbouring addresses or returned to the shop.
6) A photo will be taken of any flowers that have to be left.
7) I will be using hand sanitizer for each and every delivery.
8) The shop is now open to the public at this time and will continue to adhere to the government guidelines.
9) Deliveries will be made Monday - Saturday. If a different
day is selected on the online shop - the delivery will be made on the next available delivery day.